ReproCELL Europe Ltd. provides specialist non-clinical drug development and regenerative medicine services to the pharmaceutical industry and academia.
Scientific Sales Representative – Europe
Summary of Position
REPROCELL Europe is seeking an ambitious life scientist to join its sales and marketing team. The successful candidate will work to deliver top-line growth in sales and to input into a sales and marketing process across the business. He/she will be responsible for sales of REPROCELL’s contract research services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in mainland Europe. REPROCELL offers a competitive salary (commensurate with experience), bonus scheme and company pension.
The successful applicant will preferably have the following attributes:
- A degree in life sciences, preferably in pharmacology, physiology, biochemistry or cell biology.
- Experience of the drug discovery and development process and/or stem cell research.
- Demonstrable track record in a CRO or life sciences sales environment is advantageous.
- A network of contacts within the pharmaceutical industry is advantageous.
- An excellent communicator and listener, able to promote REPROCELL’s services through a variety of media including conferences, e-marketing and consultative selling.
- The ability to communicate with clients with sufficient breadth of scientific knowledge and experience in relation to drug discovery and development, giving confidence to those in pharma that he/she understands their problems and objectives.
- Brings new ideas for services to the Board based on identified market demand and trends.
- The applicant will be based in the UK but will be expected to spend a significant proportion of their time travelling across Europe to visit clients and attend conferences.
REPROCELL is a leading life sciences company that provides preclinical drug discovery and stem cell-related products and services. REPROCELL Europe is a subsidiary of REPROCELL Inc. Japan, which is a listed Japanese company and a leader in stem cells, 3D cell culture and human tissue research. REPROCELL has laboratory and office facilities in Glasgow and Durham, UK, Maryland, USA and Yokohama, Japan.