ReproCELL’s Stemgent division, the leader in RNA reprogramming technology, is the first and only company able to generate induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells via RNA transfection of cells derived from human blood.
Primary cultures of blood-outgrowth endothelial progenitor cells (EPCs) readily established from the mononuclear cell (MNC) fraction of human blood are expanded, banked, and reprogrammed to iPS cells using microRNA and self-replicative RNA technologies. The clinically relevant iPS cell lines generated by ReproCELL’s RNA-mediated Blood Reprogramming Service are integration-free, genetically stable, pluripotent and ready to use in your research.
• Easily established from human blood
• Proliferative, expandable, and bankable cell type
• No clonal genetic rearrangements inherently associated with B and T cell development
• Genetically stable during the reprogramming process
• Clinically relevant
• Virus-free, DNA-Free
• Skilled stem cell scientists with extensive RNA reprogramming experience
• Leaders in RNA reprogramming technology application