Learn the fundamentals of reprogramming from the leaders in the field
Stemgent offers a three-day training course on microRNA-enhanced mRNA reprogramming and the fundamentals of human iPS cell culture, characterization and maintenance. All techniques and materials used in the RNA Reprogramming Courses are accompanied with detailed protocols, including a comprehensive reference manual. The methods and protocols for the ReproCELL Stemgent RNA reprogramming system have been optimized and fully validated on normal and disease-specific patient cells, for the efficient and reproducible generation of stable and fully pluripotent iPS cell lines.
Our experienced and knowledgeable course instructors have been trained in the laboratories of leading stem cell scientists, including: Prof. Peter Andrews, and Dr. Rudolf Jaenisch. We are committed to providing follow-up technical support to all participants as they reprogram in their own labs following the course.
• Fundamentals of reprogramming using mRNA/microRNA
• Detailed overview of mRNA transfection and reprogramming protocols
• Reprogramming patient samples and understanding variation in target cell types
• Changes in cell morphology and the onset of pluripotency during reprogramming
• iPS cell characterization and proofs of pluripotency
• Human iPS cell culture techniques
• Experimental optimization and troubleshooting
Practical Lab Activities:
• Preparation of mRNA/microRNA transfection complex and transfection of target cells
• Evaluating transfection efficiency using nGFP
• Observation of emerging morphology changes throughout the reprogramming timeline
• Mechanical colony picking and replating
• Characterization of live iPS cell colonies in culture with Stemgent StainAlive™ antibodies
• iPS cell line maintenance and passaging
• Cryopreservation and thawing of human iPS cells
• Embryoid body (EB) formation and culture
Who Should Attend:
• All researchers interested in learning about the specifics of reprogramming human cells
• Researchers interested in reprogramming cells with a safe, non-integrative, non-viral, and xeno-free system to generate clinically-relevant human pluripotent stem cell lines
• Researchers entering the field or those who are new to human iPS cell culture
• All researchers who are preparing or designing their RNA reprogramming experiments
Host RNA Reprogramming Training on Your Campus!
Would your group benefit from personalized instruction at your own facility? We can bring the technology to you! ReproCELL’s Stemgent technical conducts customized on-site trainings and workshops throughout the year. Learn how Stemgent can accelerate your team’s reprogramming efforts and boost your reprogramming expertise by working side-by-side with our scientists to train your own research staff. Depending on your need, in-house training opportunities can range from short seminars, interactive workshops, to full training courses.
Find out more: https://www.stemgent.com/knowledge/training_courses
To inquire about in-house training opportunities in Europe, please e-mail email@example.com
Expert Scientific Consultation From ReproCELL Stemgent
The ability to reprogram human tissue samples into induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells has potentially profound implications for pharmaceutical companies in the quest to develop safe and effective new drugs in a cost effective manner. However, developing the in-house capability to reproducibly and efficiently reprogram cells can take months to years to establish and can divert significant resources from your drug discovery efforts.
Our scientists can work with your lab team to provide customized training to enable them to successfully create and culture iPS cells in your lab to ensure that your success continues beyond the end of the project.
ReproCELL Stemgent’s reprogramming services team has mastered the scientific and technical challenges of reprogramming and routinely generates custom iPS cell lines. By taking advantage of Stemgent’s unique combination of state-of-the-art technology and reprogramming expertise you can overcome the technical hurdles encountered with iPS cell generation and quickly harness the full potential of iPS cell technology in drug discovery.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org