The ELRIG Drug Discovery 2017 Conference will be held at the Arena and Conference Centre (ACC) in Liverpool, UK, on 3-4 October 2017. See https://elrig.org/portfolio/elrig-2017-events-programme/.
REPROCELL will be at stand H2 at the Vendor Exhibition, which is located in ACC Hall 2.
Present from REPROCELL Europe Ltd will be:
- Dr David Bunton – CEO REPROCELL Europe Ltd (founder of Biopta Ltd, now part of REPROCELL Europe)
- Dr Frederique Tholozan – Research Scientist and Technical Support Specialist
- Chirag Tawde – Sales Director EMEA
- Anca Haralambie – Business Development and Distributor Sales Representative
REPROCELL is a global biotech company specializing in stem cell technologies, providing one of the world’s largest biorepositories of human cell, DNA and RNA samples, 2D and 3D cell culture products, induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs), and expert contract research services using live human tissue. Our integrated workflow covers every step of the drug discovery process used in biotech and pharma companies and institutions around the world. As a global technology partner, REPROCELL has the history, expertise and flexibility to accelerate your research.
- The latest RNA reprogramming technology
- Fresh human tissue assays tailored to your needs
- Prospective bio specimen collection for e.g. gene and protein analysis, iPSC generation
- Cutting edge and personalized 3D cell-based assays
About Elrig Drug Discovery 2017
Drug Discovery is ELRIG’s flagship event. Now in its 11th year, we return to ACC in Liverpool to bring together the leading lights in drug discovery research across pharma, biotech, academia and the vendor community.
The meeting will feature over 50 world-class speakers in 6 main session tracks, each highlighting the latest scientific breakthroughs and new approaches that are driving this success. This conference will explore innovative technologies and approaches that can be used to overcome drug development challenges, and bring together industry leaders who will discuss future opportunities for novel therapeutic discovery. Scientific tracks will cover:
- Innovations in Chemistry
- Target Identification and Validation
- Innovations in Assay Design, Development and Screening
- Advances in Imaging
- Drug Discovery in the 4th Dimension
- From Molecule to Man: Right dose, first time
There will also be a series of vendor workshops, which will provide a more informal, interactive environment for you to discuss key issues and future directions in workshops coordinated by leaders in the fields. Drug Discovery 2017 will include a high quality scientific poster session, networking opportunities, and an extensive vendor exhibition featuring around 100 companies. And don’t miss the Innovation Zone, for new and exciting emerging companies and technologies.
Plenary keynote speakers
Dr. Mene Pangalos (Executive Vice-President, IMED Biotech Unit, AstraZeneca)
Dr. Nessa Carey (International Director at PraxisUnico, Visiting Professor at Imperial College, and author)
If you would like REPROCELL to visit you in the Liverpool area
If you would like to arrange a face to face meeting with one of our experts in around the dates that we are in the Liverpool area, about any of our services and products, please email Anca on firstname.lastname@example.org.