This year’s Safety Pharmacology Society (SPS) Annual Meeting will be held in the Maritim Hotel, Berlin, Germany, on 24-27 September 2017. See http://www.safetypharmacology.org/am2017/program.asp.
REPROCELL will be at booth 107.
Present from REPROCELL Europe Ltd will be:
- Chirag Tawde – Sales Director EMEA
- Dr Graeme Macluskie – “Meet the Expert” REPROCELL Europe Ltd head of R&D.
Dr Graeme Macluskie is an expert in the development, implementation and validation of new tissue assays to address clinical safety, efficacy, ADME and toxicology during the early drug discovery process.
Take part in our Competition
Guess the number of rice grains in our culture media bottle and you could win a set of 2 specially engraved REPROCELL whisky glasses, 1 bottle Scottish whisky and 1 bottle of Japanese whisky.
REPROCELL is a global biotech company specializing in stem cell technologies, providing one of the world’s largest biorepositories of human cell, DNA and RNA samples, 2D and 3D cell culture products, induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs), and expert contract research services using live human tissue. Our integrated workflow covers every step of the drug discovery process used in biotech and pharma companies and institutions around the world. As a global technology partner, REPROCELL has the history, expertise and flexibility to accelerate your research.
- The latest RNA reprogramming technology
- Fresh human tissue assays tailored to your needs
- Prospective bio specimen collection for e.g. gene and protein analysis, iPSC generation
- Cutting edge and personalized 3D cell-based assays
About the SPS Annual Meeting
Highlights of the Annual Meeting 2017:
- A dynamic forum for best practice sharing within industry, CRO’s, academics and regulators
- Scientific Sessions organized by SPS Members
- Sessions on some of the hottest topics in safety pharmacology related research
- 6 CE Courses taught by experts in the field
- Plenary Keynote Speakers by a key opinion leaders
- Exhibit hall offering access to industry vendors
- Poster sessions featuring cutting-edge research
- Networking opportunities with a global community of scientists from regulatory, industry, and academia
- Award opportunities to bring together Student and Jr. Investigators with seasoned scientists, while sharing their research
- Exhibitor Sponsored Sessions by leading technology and service providers showcasing their new offerings and research
About the SPS
The Safety Pharmacology Society is a nonprofit organization that promotes knowledge, development, application, and training in Safety Pharmacology—a distinct scientific discipline that integrates the best practices of pharmacology, physiology and toxicology. The objective of Safety Pharmacology studies is to further the discovery, development and safe use of biologically active chemical entities by the identification, monitoring and characterization of potentially undesirable pharmacodynamic activities in nonclinical studies. The Safety Pharmacology Society also supports the human safety of drugs and biologicals by fostering scientific research, education, and dissemination of scientific information through meetings and other scientific interactions.
The Society is committed to uniting the global safety pharmacology community in the development and safe medical use of biologically active molecular entities by bridging across disciplines to allow the identification, characterization, and monitoring of potentially undesirable pharmacodynamic activities in nonclinical studies and guiding their translation into clinical trials.